- What is another word for ductile?
- What’s the opposite of parasitic?
- What is the opposite of error?
- What is another word for error?
- What’s another word for mistake?
- What is the other name of error?
- What are parasitic relationships?
- What is the opposite of ductility?
- What is the synonym of nebulous?
- What’s another word for freeloader?
- What does parasite mean?
What is another word for ductile?
In this page you can discover 29 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for ductile, like: plastic, pliable, malleable, tensile, flexible, adaptable, compliant, docile, manageable, moldable and pliant..
What’s the opposite of parasitic?
The parasites live off the host. They may, or may not, harm the host. Parasitoids, on the other hand, usually kill their hosts. A parasitic relationship is the opposite of a mutualistic relationship.
What is the opposite of error?
error. Antonyms: correction, correctness, truth, accuracy, soundness, rectification. Synonyms: fault, mistake, blunder, falsity, deception, fallacy, untruth, hallucination.
What is another word for error?
What’s another word for mistake?
What is the other name of error?
1. Mistake, blunder, error, slip refer to deviations from right, accuracy, correctness, or truth. … An error (often interchanged with mistake ) is an unintentional wandering or deviation from accuracy, or right conduct: an error in addition.
What are parasitic relationships?
Parasitism, relationship between two species of plants or animals in which one benefits at the expense of the other, sometimes without killing the host organism.
What is the opposite of ductility?
ductile. Antonyms: inelastic, inflexible, tough, obdurate, resolute, firm, obstinate. Synonyms: malleable, extensible, tractile, extensile, tractable, docile, irresolute.
What is the synonym of nebulous?
adjective. 1’the figure was still nebulous—she couldn’t quite see it’ SYNONYMS. indistinct, indefinite, unclear, vague, hazy, cloudy, fuzzy, misty, lacking definition, blurred, blurry, out of focus, foggy, faint, shadowy, dim, obscure, shapeless, formless, unformed, amorphous.
What’s another word for freeloader?
In this page you can discover 11 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for freeloader, like: moocher, sponge, bloodsucker, hanger-on, dependence, leech, parasite, townies, sponger, lowlife and barnacle.
What does parasite mean?
A parasite is an organism that lives on or in a host organism and gets its food from or at the expense of its host. There are three main classes of parasites that can cause disease in humans: protozoa, helminths, and ectoparasites.