the annual Music, Lights & Magic event on November 6 at the Sevierville Municipal Complex. This completely free event annually draws around 7,000 spectators who enjoy entertainment, free food, kids’ games and fireworks. The event runs from 3pm until 8pm at the Sevierville Municipal Complex located at 110 Gary Wade Blvd. in Sevierville.
This year’s Music, Lights & Magic event will feature new entertainment including a lumberjack demonstration from Michael Hattershide, an interactive balloon show, local dance teams and entertainers and a performance from Jimbo Whaley & Greenbrier presented by Dixie Stampede just before the fireworks finale. Other event highlights include larger-than-life characters, a mascot dance off, great foods, and fun games!
Attendees are encouraged to bring a camera to snap photos with Santa from 4:30pm until 7:30pm in the Kids’ Zone and meet and greet area mascots.
To help event goers easily find parking, the City of Sevierville will once again offer an expanded parking area and shuttle service. Suggested parking areas close to the event will be designated with Event Parking signs and include:
- Handicapped Parking Only:
- Sevierville Police Department/Community Center (2:30PM-10PM)
- Sevierville Middle and Intermediate Schools (3:30PM-10PM).
- Sevier County Electric System-Main Street Lot (5PM-10PM).
- Sevier County King Family Library (3:30PM-10PM).
- Front and rear of Parkway Academy, Bruce Street and Cedar Street (3:30PM-10PM).
- Shuttle Bus Serviced Parking Areas (City shuttle buses will run from the parking areas below to the side of the Police Department on Bruce Street) (NOTE SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE TIMES):
- First United Methodist Parking Lot on Cedar Street (5PM-10PM).
- First United Methodist Church Parking Lot on Bruce Street (5PM-10PM).
Parking is also allowed on streets in the area, except Bruce Street between Parkway and Gary Wade Blvd., and Prince Street.
Thank you to the sponsors of Sevierville’s Winterfest Kick Off Music, Lights & Magic including: the City of Sevierville, Sevierville Chamber of Commerce, Vulcan, Kroger, WVLT, AARP, Sevier Air, Wyndham, Dr. Stephen Ollard, D.D.S, Lowe’s, A&L RV Sales, NASCAR SpeedPark, Middle Creek Eye Center, Buddy’s Bar-b-q, Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede and Smoky Mountain Adventures, Sevier County Electric System, CiCi’s, Swaggerty’s, Allegra, Parker TruTec, Blalock Companies, Volunteer Chevrolet, First Tennessee, NAPA Auto Parts, Tractor Supply Company, Highlands, River Plantation RV Resort, Bush’s Best, The Thomas Group, Hope Medical Clinic, Foxfire Mountain Adventures, AFC Urgent Care, Wilderness at the Smokies, Five Oaks Tire & Service, Pepsi, Home Federal Bank, Hometown Pediatrics and Barnes Insurance.