The Country Cascades Summit Tower is an incredible addition to a resort perfect for families, bus tours, or any large scale group. The hotel is nestled behind the main Pigeon Forge Parkway just behind the Jungle Cruise. Its incredible easy to find with spacious parking but incredible views of The Island Shopping Center or the breathtaking Mountains.
When we pulled into the parking lot, you notice 3 things: The Summit Tower, an enticing water park and the Country Tower loaded with the lobby check in, indoor pool, and breakfast area.
The Summit Tower is brand new boasting 80 rooms. Many face the new waterpark.
Everyone checks in at the Country Tower (the building on the right). The agent was very courteous and even provided discount opportunities for local attractions.
We did take a sneak peak at the indoor pool area.
Next stop: Summit Tower!
Upon entering the Summit Tower, there is a beautiful petite foyer decorated in area attraction brochures. The elevators are directly to the left.
The swipe locks make entry a breeze especially with luggage.
Colorful room number signs. Love these!
Upon entering, we found a spacious bathroom and one of the largest sleeping rooms in the area. We had 2 queens beds as well as a partisan to an additional sleeper sofa (for 2 more guests) and our own balcony with rocking chairs.
Large family? The room has the capacity to sleep 6…..comfortably.
The sleeper sofa is extremely comfortable.
Lots of space for people in the room. That is the largest mini fridge we have ever experienced.
The bathrooms are so fresh and brand new.
And because we get this questions alot, “Yes, there is a hair dryer.”
Remember, check in and breakfast are in the opposite tower, Country Tower. We have to spend some time bragging on the breakfast area. It was completely renovated and serves all of your favorites, ample space, and 24/7 drink station.
And our personal favorite, cookies and cream cappucino
Special Tip to remember for your next vacation!
The Waterpark is set to open March 15 2018. It inviting exterior boats 2 new slides, River Run and River Chaser, as well as a mega splash area complete with a humongous water bucket set to spill every 15 minutes. Kids will never want to leave!
Kids wont leave! Its got everything you need!
The Country Cascades website describes the slides as: “River Run is a 300-foot-long, high-speed body slide that takes riders on a four-story plunge through numerous twists and turns. River Chaser is a raft slide that can accommodate one or two riders in a tube. RiverChaser is the signature attraction and starts out in a translucent channel that sweeps out over the resort campus before coming back into the water park.” River Chaser can be ridden as a single or double rider creating an intense experience you can enjoy alone or with family.
Because the Smoky Mountain Resorts Hospitality is enjoying their 50th year celebration, you can be sure more sweet surprises are in store for all of their brands. Keep your eyes on deeply discounted packages, Coupons for free items, as well as other special events. Be sure to like their facebook page HERE.
- All rooms accommodate 6 guests except for the handicap accessible rooms on the ground floor. They accommodate 4 guests.
- All check ins for both towers are handled in the Country Tower. So, if you reserved the Summit Tower, leave your luggage in the card until you check in
- Avoid the poolview rooms if you would like to take afternoon naps. The pool can get rowdy from 1pm-5pm
- Breakfast is served in the Country Tower from 7am-10 am. We suggest eating by 8am to avoid the lines. Breakfast is amazing. Do not skip!
- Be sure to try the Cookies and Cream Cappuccino. You’ll thank us later.
- The hotel is a short walking distance to board the trolley on the main strip. Leave your car parked and avoid the traffic.
- Sign up for the Smoky Mountain Rewards Program at the front desk. You will receive special discounts on the best attractions and eateries as well as work towards earning free nights at the Country Cascades.
- All patios/balconies have rocking chairs.